Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Challenge - Color Throwdown

Okay - I know challenges are supposed to be on Wednesdays but I had a slight dilemma today. I'm doing something a little new for challenges. I have taken the names of the challenges in the side columns and assigned each a number. Then I go to random.org and generate a number. Then I do the challenge from the site with the assigned number. Well this week I came up with 22 which is Color Throwdown. The challenge was super cool but there was a catch - the card is due by 11:59 tonight - so the challenge is happening on Sunday. However there is something SUPER cool in the works - more of that to come.

The color challenge:

The finished product:
Supplies: Cardstock-Kraft; Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket; Stamps; My Favorite Things; Flowers: Prima; Brads; Basic Grey; Markers: Bic, Sharpie; Stickers: Making Memories; Felt Flower; Fiesta Fun; Buttons: Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info