Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Humpday Challenge

Another day - another card to present. I finished my third card for Sketchfest late last night. I'm still feeling pretty crappy so I didn't really want to do the card - but completing the 7 days is still important to me. So I did it. I think it shows that I didn't want to sit down and finish the card. The sketch wasn't like anything I would normally do. Instead of thinking outside the box, I stayed very true to the sketch (something I don't really like to do). My goal is to push a little harder today. So without further ado - here's the card!


A few things - I love this paper (by American Crafts). I've had it for maybe 2 years. I'm never quite sure how to use it. It seemed like a good match with the circle from Little Yellow Bicycle. Again - a little too plain for me and WAY out of my comfort zone - but it's done and that's what matters most to me right now. Hope everyone has a nice day. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info