Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

There's Something About Tuesday


I have been crafting minimally over the last few days. I had a period when I was making cards like a fiend - but this urge has left me. I think it's worth mentioning why I turned the corner with cards. First, I love to color and watercolors, brush markers, and colored pencils often made me want to find a sharp object. I've gotten better with colored pencils - but not good enough. So enter my friend Edie. She had seen a video on You Tube demonstrating how to use Bic and Sharpie markers to color in images. The finishing effect should look like Copics. So - I tried it and man did that work. I've had a harder time lately. But I'm not being patient. So I am happy to announce that I am finally a cardmaker! I'll post a few tomorrow.

Today: I plan on having a good day at school. I will try hard to think positively. Charm and I have fun plans for the evening. We are going to see the Time Travelers Wife with Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams. BTW: I love myself some Eric Bana. I'm going to look forward to that all day. I was in a book club in LA that selected this book right before I moved to the Lou. I loved it. I can wait to see how the film world mucked it up! It'll be good times (honestly). So I guess it's time to stop stalling and get ready for work. I hope this day finds you well. Until then...Happy Crafting.

P.S. The pic has nothing to do with the post...I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info