Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Madness

After many weeks on hiatus - Monday Madness is back! I don't know about you - but I'm ecstatic to start finding cool new products again. Today's product is innovative and so cool I can barely stand it. This stamp set is from Papertrey Ink - my new favorite clear stamp company. They have a lot of great sets that have my tax check written all over them - but I'm not waiting on this one.

The set is called Everyday Button Bits. The idea is to add buttons in place of all of the gray circles. Papertrey Ink sells vintage buttons that compliment the set. With my love for buttons - I was a goner when I saw this set. Can't wait until it's in my house and I can upload pics of my own creations. For now - I'll just have to look at these:

*Geny Cassady

*Becky Oehlers

*Debbie Olson

*Lauren Meader

*Lisa Johnson

*Michelle Wooderson

*Amy Rohl & here

*Jamie Sears & here

Well I hope that shows why I love this set so much. I'm going to Iowa in October so I might need to wait until November to bring them home. We'll see. I hope this Monday finds you well. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info