Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Product Love - Give Me that Old CHA Madness Day One

Not much to say in this post other than it's that time of year again - CHA Summer 2011 which means this girl is foaming at the mouth over some of the new yummy collections.  I'll be talking about my favorites all week long so be looking for some product love and goodness all week.  So why don't we just go ahead and get this love fest going.

American Crafts


























A few words about American Crafts before I move on to the next manufacturer of the day.  I absolutely love the little bits embellishments on Amy Tangerine's line.  It's perfect for adding the little elements that make my pages specific to my style.  The colors on Garden Party are outstanding without question and I just love Night Fall.  I definitely lean more to the fall side since I'm not a big fan of Halloween.

Basic Grey



I'm also loving the Picadilly line from Basic Grey.  There was a time that I pretty much worshipped at the feet of Basic Grey.  Times have changed.  I've changed.  However, I usually have at least one line I love enough to offer to sell something I love very much - including relatives.

Bella Blvd.










I think it should be obvious by now how I'm really into bright colors right now.  Loving this line as well.  Reminds me a little of Garden Patch.  So that's it for the CHA Products today.  Look for four more manufacturers tomorrow and an update on my reading pledge.  I hope everyone has had a nice Monday. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info