Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day One - In My Own Head

Source Image: Morgue File

The high number of rebellious thoughts about LOAD in the last 24 hours is leading me to believe I might have lost it a little.  I have went back and forth about doing the LOAD challenge and it seems I'm never sure about what I'm going to do.  The thing is...

*I signed up and paid for this class because it's what I wanted.

*A girl is allowed to change her mind.

*It would waste my gift certificate I used on this class!

*I was unsure about taking the class from the beginning.

*I'm an introvert.  I need some kind of task to do to stay in contact with the human world - even if it's on the computer.

*It will keep my mind off work.  I need to learn that turning off thing others do so well.

*I don't want to do it.  I'm tired when I get home.  Please imagine this being said in an upset toddler voice.

The truth is - I need the structure and I'm going to take it one day at a time.  No stress.  No anxiety.  One layout at a time.  The only thing that matters is one layout at a time.  There will be NO PENALTIES for missing a day.  If it causes too much stress and anxiety - I'm out.  However, I'm giving this thing a try.  I'm doing my first layout TODAY.  I might not nap for the next 26 days - not a bad thing.  It's time to LOAD up.  Can you hear the excitement in my voice?  Hope everyone has a great Thursday.  Until then...

OMT: The cat in the pic is not our beastly mascot.  She might act like that - I just am not lucky enough to have a picture of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info