Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Mother LOAD - Day One

So I did it!  I made my first layout late into the night after a long nap - but I did it.  I have to say - it feels pretty good.  Not much to report beyond the layout.


All of the products are from Amy Tangerine's new line with American Crafts minus a button and brad flower from the Stella Rose Line at My Mind's Eye.  I also want to everyone to take note that I messed up on the camera stamped in the lower right corner and just went with it.  I even liked the sketchy effect. Something must be in the water.

One more thing...since I have you here....I recently did a layout based on Sketch 250 on Pencil Lines challenge blog.


So here's my take on the layout.  I could not do the pendants for my life - I almost gave up.  I thought about cursing the world.  I decided to just move forward and not sweat the fact that I'm not a pendant girl.  It is okay.


I'm not sure about where all of these products are from - I'm sad to say.  The vacation card is Studio Calico and there is some hidden journaling behind it - notice the brad from Basic Grey.  The flowers are Prima and some other company - I was using older product.  All paper (excluding background) is My Mind's Eye - Lime Twist.  The balloon is from Echo Park and the stamp is Tim Holtz.  I think the background paper is from Crate Paper - but don't quote me.  I'm sorry my information is foggy.  It is 12:25 in the morning here and I combined older products with new stuff.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.  For my part - I will probably post Day 2 & 3 of the Mother LOAD challenge on Saturday.  Hope you have a chance to take a look.  Until then...

BTW: I was surprised to find a prompt email on the BPC site today - should make the layouts a little easier.  Hopefully there won't be any prompts about kids since I don't have any.  Also - I'm excited to announce I have more yummy product coming for the LOAD so I just HAVE to keep going. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info