Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

LOAD it Up - Day 2 and 3

Being the ever relaxed person I am - imagine this said with the utmost sarcasm - I was completely okay when I slept through the evening and did not even get a chance to start on Day 2's layout.  So...after waking up at 1 a.m. on Day 3, I took a deep breath and remembered it is okay.  It is okay to be one day off - the goal is to have 26 layouts within 26 days and I'm sorry but life is going to get in the way.  Fridays seem to be the wild, wild west in my new daily home - so I'm okay with doing two layouts on a Saturday.  I figure if it were a true marathon - I just went really slow on Day 2.  Good enough for me.  So without further ado, my layout for Day 2 completed on Day 3.


This is my beautiful sister and she cracks me the hell up.  She is sophisticated, articulate, and stylish - and there are times I'm blown away by the things that come out of her mouth.  I think she feels the same way about me.  I made a lot of changes on this layout.  I basically started it over after figuring out I liked the flower paper more than the original pattern I had chosen.  I'm a little foggy on products.  The pink paper is Crate Paper.  The flowered paper, background paper, and teal photo mat is  from Echo Park.  The brad embellishments are from My Mind's Eye.  The remaining embellishments are from American Crafts.  The washi tape and date stamp is from K&Company.

Next up - Day 3 of the Mother LOAD...I did not get the email prompt for this day and was a little frantic.  I finally just decided to do a layout and it actually ended up being pretty close to the prompt.  Imagine that.    We were supposed to make these product bags with 4 different elements in each Ziploc baggie - but I just couldn't do it.  It's not the way I do things - I have Karen Grunberg to thank for that realization.  So - I didn't follow that missive and the sky didn't fall down.  Not to mention, I think my layout turned out pretty good.


I could almost copy the paragraph from above for products.  The date stamp is K&Company, the brad embellishments is My Mind's Eye.  The stickers, dimensional sticker, and wood grain paper are from American Crafts.  The rest of the paper and journaling card is from Crate Paper.  The button spool is from Pink Paislee.  Seeing a thread here in my product usage.  I'm using brand new product - I need to jump into my stash a little more.  So - that's it for today.  It's late and time to go to bed after a day with friends eating yummy Greek food and cupcakes.  Such a good Saturday.  Hope everyone's having a great weekend.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info