Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Product Love - Throwback Style

I want to make an attempt at a quick post today.  I wanted to bring back a few products from previous Product Love/CHA Madness posts and show what kinds of things I do with these little products I love so much.  So... first up...


This product from Fancy Pants Designs came out at the Winter 2011 CHA show.  I bought up the entire line when I found it at Archivers in the Winter/Spring and used it for the first time TODAY on layout #10 for LOAD.  I'm clearly a hot mess using product 6 months after buying it.  If you're interested in the original product love post - it can be found here.  So without further ado - a page on our beastly mascot.


Almost every product is from Fancy Pants Designs excluding the camera die cut from Amy Tangerine's line for American Crafts and the brads from the Stella Rose line at My Mind's Eye.  Love this glamour shot of the crazed animal living in my home.  Love the layout so much.  The $1 embellishment is an inside joke.

On to the the next products from Crate Paper found in a recent post here.  I love these products.  I ordered them recently from Two Peas and got them so quick. I highly recommend their products and customer service.


I decided to do this layout #11 for LOAD on a turning point in my life last spring.  It was the point where things started to come together and I finally started to feel more like me again.  I hope to never forget it.  Once again, I feel like I didn't get the story quite right.  However, it was a day I did a lot of journaling - so the story is in my little owl.  So here it is...


I'm struggling with pictures again - as usual.  I can't put on the flash without getting a glare off the picture.  I'm working on it.  All of the products are from Crate Paper excluding the number paper from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Line and the  Thickers from American Crafts.  So there it is... Product Love in a new way.  I hope everyone has a lovely Monday.  Until then...

OMT: I'm behind on LOAD - but I'm not worrying about it.  It's the end result that matters.  I WILL have 26 layouts on the 26th day of this month.  I might be the tortoise - but I'll get there.


Edited at 5:17 pm: OMG!!!! I forgot to say the 2nd layout was inspired by this sketch on Shimelle Laine's blog.  Love so much what she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info