Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Cardmaking Day - Challenge #7


I'm done! Well...at least done for the day. I had some major mishaps with this card. Black ink smudging my FINISHED image - colored and all. Trying to ground the tree with very unappealing results. So - I tried to make some adjustments to make the card better - and I can say I don't feel like it's a total loss - but I've done a lot better at executing a design. But I won't beat myself up - because I made six cards today AND finished fifty pages of my book for this week. Mind you I need to read over 150 tomorrow but I'm hopeful! So that's it for today. Happy World Card Making Day to everyone!

BTW: I might have one more card coming tomorrow - have an idea for Halloween - oh, dreaded Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen each and every one of your entries... And I love them!!!!! Congrats on doing such an awesome job! And this one is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info