Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Make Cupcakes Not War

I was watching Food Network Challenge's "Edible Cities" last night and one of the team leaders (Jorg) had a shirt on with the coolest slogan. Can you guess it? Yep, it said Make Cupcakes Not War and there was a cupcake in the O. I loved that shirt - I love cupcakes and I love the message too.

Ok - so before I get off track let's move on to cupcakes. I believe life looks better after a cupcake. This set is from Papertrey Ink - my new favorite clear stamp company. I love cupcakes - no question about it. I love the mix and match approach used in this set. It's different and provides numerous different options when it comes to stamping. In my opinion, it's another win for Papertrey Ink - as if they need anymore. So - I know some people are visual. If you need a picture of all the stampy goodness that can come from this set, take a look here, here, here, and here. Hope you enjoy the pictures of this rockin' stamp set.

In other news - my sister has told me it's crap to give myself extra time on Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - so I'm overdue. I need to kick it into high gear and get done. I think I'm going to choose a longer book to try and catch up if I ever get done with PPZ. So that's it for today. I hope everyone has a super nice Monday. Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info