Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reading Corner


I really debated skipping the Reading Corner this week.  It's not at ALL about not feeling excited about the book this week.  It's more about being dead dog tired.  Since I've found that skipping posts is a slippery slope - I've decided to go on with it.  I'm very excited to announce that Elizabeth Kartcher has written a follow up to Elsie Flannigan's 52 Scrapbooking Challenges.  The new book, called ( you guessed it) 52 More Scrapbooking Challenges is coming out November 1st.  I'm sure most of you have realized that I love challenges of all kinds.  I think I should maybe write a card challenge book - wouldn't that be great? Or, even better, how about one of those famous card makers write a card challenge book.  I already have some people in mind!  I digress, I have big plans to pre-order this book over the weekend.  I'll post more information when this little gem is in my hand.  For now, you can find a sneak peek here on the CK website.

In these economic times, it's important to cut costs.  Yes, I just said it was important to cut costs for those of you who know me way too well.  I have found that using Amazon Marketplace is a big saver.  I have found at least three craft books with prices ranging from $0.91 to $4.99 for brand new craft books ranging from $19.99 to $24.99.  Just a tip for those people crazy about craft books and about staying on budget.  Personally, I can't get enough of craft books - love them so much.  In case anyone is wondering, my downfall comes in the fact that I want four cheap books and the full price newer book.  Not a good idea at all.  I hope everyone had a nice day.  I have a date with Bumblebee tonight (the new movie just came out).  So until then...Happy Reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info