Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Madness

It's very early Monday morning and I can't hold my excitement until later.  Recently - my sister and I were looking online for the t-shirt "Make Cupcakes Not War."  During our search, we found two super cool shirts, "Keep Calm and have a Cupcake" and "With Cupcakes and Xanax You Can Conquer the World."  We loved both slogans so much.  I immediately started to look for a stamp set for the first slogan and came up empty.  Saturday (after a trip to Archivers) I found the cutest Finally Friday video by Kristina Werner on Two Peas and a Bucket's channel on You Tube.  And...what do you know!  There's my slogan - Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake.  I immediately ordered the Cake Bitsy set by Basic Grey from scrapbook.com (2 peas was out).  I can't wait to have this new set.  So there it is - another perfect find - another great product for Monday Madness.  I absolutely can't wait until I can show you some cards with this set.  I hope everyone has a great Monday!  I will post a few projects this afternoon.  Until then...Happy Crafting!

BTW: Attention Family!  I'm not still awake - I just woke up in the middle of the night.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info