Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Madness

This weekend, I felt a little stressed about what products I was going to present for Monday Madness.  I think this is a telltale sign that I've spent way too much money in the past few weeks.  I have a few patterned papers that I'm coveting right now and a few books (more on that tomorrow) - but I've been really struggling with other products.  Enter My Favorite Things stamp company.  I'm absolutely in love with their stamps.  They are good quality and allow me to represent different ethnic groups in my cards.   Since diversity is a big part of my process when picking stamps with people - they are definitely one of the best companies out there.  I found a cornucopia of amazing products and want to share a few with you today.  I hope you enjoy the stamps and have a rockin' Monday.  Until then...Happy Crafting.


BTW: I absolutely love the last set.  I love the look of the owls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info