Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Cardmaking Day - Challenge #2


Another hour - another card. I loved the sketch for this challenge. I'm less satisfied with this card. I wasn't sure what to do to make changes - couldn't think of anything to add. I'm happy with the color scheme - but I wish I would have pushed it a little more. BTW: Anyone see a color scheme emerging? I think I'm going to take my time a little more this next round. Here's hoping for something the pushes my limits!

BTW: The next challenge focuses on Halloween. I'm not a big fan of Halloween and have no products or interest in the holiday. Sorry for all the fans of this holiday. So...I'll be opting out of the next challenge. Good luck to all those that love Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Oh YUM!! I love the color combo Sharona! Your card is beautiful. Thanks much for playing along in Ellen's WCMD Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't this a fun sketch?? Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - wonderful use of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info