Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Twisted Tuesday

Hello. It's been a little while - at least longer than I would like. I've been MIA since last Thursday - but it was for a good cause...crafting. I visited a good friend in a neighboring state and got the opportunity to catch up, meet her gorgeous new daughter, and craft. So - I'm back now and I need to make up Monday Madness. So without further ado...
I found this gem while reading my most recent copy of Scrapbook Inspirations. I fell in love with the city scene immediately. The stamp set is from Yellow Owl Workshop. They have five stamp sets available. This is my favorite by far. I'm a big fan of city skylines. I'm also a huge fan of New York City. This stamp set reminds me of all the goodness that can be found in a big city. For those who are curious, the stamp set is in the September 2009 issue. I can't wait to add this set to my ever-growing supplies.


Today's Reading Corner is going to be short and sweet. I read about this book in my Scrapbook Inspirations magazine and am very keen on buying it. The book is by Katherine Duncan Aimone. She has written a number of books on arts & crafts. I own her book, The Art of Jewelry: Polymer Clay. She has a very unique style and tons of projects in her Polymer Clay book. I'm hoping this book follows the same structure. I'm excited to get a look at this book and make a decision about taking it home with me. For me, I never have too many craft books.

I did get some projects done over the weekend. I will be posting those pictures on Wednesday and Thursday. I also plan on introducing a new topic on Thursdays starting next week: scrapping the single/newly married-committed life. I hope to include topics and post layouts. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday. Until then...Happy Reading & Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info