Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Challenge

Good evening all. It's Sunday night and I'm pretty excited with the two cards I made today. Two cards/Two Challenges - not too shabby for a girl that was tapped out just last week. I'm pretty excited to be in the inspiration phase and am looking so forward to this Friday when I'm going on another craft excursion to my friend Monica's house. And the best part - I get to meet her "new" baby. Her daughter is 3 1/2 months old now - still pretty new to the world and brand new to me. Just can't wait to see the WB family.

In other news - I'm changing the rules to 52 Book Challenge just a little. First, I am allowing myself one veto per month. A veto will be used for a book I can't stand. However, I'm still responsible for reading a book that week. Second, I am allowing myself two weeks to read any book that is a classic or has classical language (such as Pride and Prejudice and Zombies) that is up to 400 pages. Anything longer than that and I honestly will NOT be reading it. Third, an additional week can be added for small print. Lastly, an additional week can be added if there is weekend travel. I know - a lot of changes. But it's gotta make sense to me. And those rules make sense. Plus I get an additional week for PPZ which I desperately need. So on to the cards.

Mojo Monday Challenge

For those who are interested, the bicycle and sentiment stamps are from Papertrey Ink's Everyday Button Bits set. The paper line is Indian Summer from Basic Grey and the buttons are unknown. I believe the cardstock is Making Memories. I found MM's cardstock at Michael's in California and have never seen it since. It is my absolute fave.

Color ThrowdownI had a hard time with this card - and it's definitely got some flaws - but I like it overall. I'm not sure who the manufacturer is for the patterned paper. The green cardstock is from Basic Grey. The transparency is from Hambly Studios; and, the couch and sentiment is from the On My Couch set at Papertrey Ink.

So that's it for now. I hope everyone's week is spectacular! Until then...Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE BICYCLE!!!!!!!!! You must bring it this weekend!! I can harldy wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :) Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, once again! I'd better stop visiting for a while.... I'm trying to eat your header photo, LOL!!! (where can I get some of those gorgeous cupcakes?!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are adorable! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info