Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Twisted Tuesday

Today is Memorial day - and I decided to take a little break from blogland. So - I bring to you Twisted Tuesday - there will be no reading corner - mainly cuz I'm not all that interested in books currently. But I will bring the Product Madness. This Build-An-Owl stamp set otherwise know as Wise Owls is so cute. I love the idea of it. It's by Papertrey Ink of course. I've been loving their stamp sets lately. This is another set with an add-on set. You can also get Wise Owl Bellies to add to the variety. Gotta love that. The parade of cards continue. I've been doing a lot of cardlifting. I'm currently making cards for a dear friend for her upcoming baby shower. I've been trying to set the bar a little higher - and I'm not sure if I've been successful - but, I gotta love that I get my butt in that chair and I make things. Because, honestly for me, trying something new is excruciating. I never have faith that I can do things well - and with this it's really no different. But, it also is amazing (in a way) because I love this thing called papercrafting so much that I'm willing to face the failure and the sometimes impossible standards I set for myself. That's a cool thing - and it gives me hope for the future. I thought I'd show the cards here today. I hope everyone has a lovely day. Try and be easy with yourself. Until then...Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info