Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Madness

I believe my healthier body has left the building - so until further notice - the motto here is quick and dirty. So Monday Madness brings an AMAZING stamp set from Stampin' Up. It's called Branch Out and it gives the most amazing impressions. There are a few very cool examples here, here, here and here. Gotta love trees - I know I do.

In other news - I had a very productive weekend. I finished my Lime Rickey kit and made 3 cards for a special someone. I'm still trying to get in the groove of cardmaking - but I'm hopeful I will learn to do it well. I also organized my scrapbook materials. I boxed up the two lower shelves of my bookcase to make room for all of the scrappy goodness I've purchased recently. Believe it or not - I could probably use another shelf. I didn't get a chance to try the Bandana Technique.

Today: I plan on having a GOOD day. I have a lot of data to enter and I want to try and get ready for the move. I also want to take a walk after school and try the Bandana Technique. We'll see how it goes. Until then...Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info