Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Madness

Another Monday Madness is here and I really am struggling with what to present. Mainly because my money has been burning a hole in my pocket and I have left no stone unturned. It's a stress response. I need to reduce my stress or I'm going to need to make a house of scrapbooking supplies and books - and no one likes to roll like that! Since I'm still deep in my love affair with buying stamps - I really am wanting the butterfly kisses set from Papertrey Ink. For some very cool inspiration using Papertrey Ink Stamps check out Nichole Heady's blog. Not sure when I'll be buying these. I really do need to lay off for a while. We'll see. In other news, I am really wanting to buy every single set of these gems. I love the Painterly Petals line by Prima Marketing. I recently bought white flowers to be able to color and embellish. And, I've been very happy with the result. However, I know there are some things I just can't do as well as what is available in stores. Painterly Petals are a prime example of something I don't believe I could do better. I love them so much. I've included some pics of these pretties at the end of this post.

This weekend: I spent a lot of time sleeping and relaxing. I really need to get all of the mess swimming around in my head under control. I'm going to try and make it through the week without wanting to fall into a puddle of tears. We'll see. I spent a few hours on Sunday making cards. Still not always liking the outcome - but getting more used to it. I'm really depending on magazines and sketches to get me to a more comfortable place. I haven't regained my interest in all things scrappy quite yet.

This week: I wish I could say I was hopeful for a great week - but that's just not how I'm rolling right now. I'm going to try and get through the week without any major mishaps. I'm going to try and be positive and hide it better when I'm down. That's really all I can ask of myself right now. And sometimes, that really is ok. Hope your week is good. Until then...Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info