Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's an Itty Bitty Thing!

I'm still super focused on all things small. I still can't bring myself to whip up a scrapbook page - I plan on setting this right tonight. However, I have devoted this reading corner to the small things I love right now - namely mini books. Outstanding Mini Albums by Jennifer Acs has already been showcased - but I wanted to post it again since I know own it and am reading it. It really is fantastic! It has 50 mini book examples with instructions. Many of the books are unconventional. Most I can make now from my stash. The book also has templates in the back to create more books. Love it. Love it to itty bitty pieces. Finally, I have included Ali Edward's book, Sharing Your Story. It's not instructional for the most part. But, it's packed with inspiration. If you like minis or are interested in giving it a try, I highly recommend these books. Until then...Happy Reading and Crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info