Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Dilemma

I love Monday Madness. I love this blog despite having been neglectful this last week. It was kind of a low week all around. But this one will be better. So despite my love for Monday Madness, it creates a huge dilemma for the instant gratification part of my personality. Since I started this blog, I have bought 50% of the items I have posted. I am now searching cool products out in addition to finding them in the store - creating a huge boost for the economy and an equally huge problem for me. I'm starting to get a grip a little - at least I hope I am. I had big plans to spend $57 at Stampin' Up (think Branch Out set), $20-30 at Stamping Bella, and $49 at Papertrey Ink this upcoming paycheck. I also planned on attending a stamping convention in June. Thankfully I got a grip. I decided to go with Papertrey Ink (stamps in photos) and the convention rather than spend all my $$$ before the convention. This is a big step for me - it's huge really. It helps that I've been so out of control lately that it's a must. Maybe it'll be the first step to making changes. I thought briefly about scaling back on my Monday Madness posts - maybe twice a month. But, finding new products is part of defining my style - my likes. I really don't want to give that up. I need to just slow down - get comfortable with some of the things I have - here's hoping. I hope you have a great week. Until then...Happy Crafting and Budgeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info