Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Product Love

I know I've been down and out for a bit - but I have not forgotten this place. I've flown the coop so to speak and am in babyland. Babies are precious, wonderful, tiring, and throw a huge kink in my daily flow. It is quite lovely (and I mean that with the utmost sincerity and sarcasm). So back to the "regular" programming, as if there's been such a thing. I bring you product love...

I love these folders and little bits. I can't imagine for the life of me what I would do with them - but I'm going to give it the good old college try once I have a chance. I'm sure there is a perfect project they can be used for...or I can just enjoy looking at them. Either way, it's a win on both counts. These beauties are from Alison Kreft for Webster Pages. I got the original source for the image here.

Alison Kreft is amazingly talented and I've admired her work for years. I'm glad she's doing work with other companies. So that's it for today. It happens to be rainy where I'm at today. After a few blistering hot days, it is a nice reprieve. I hope everything is well where you are at today. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info