Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins


Here we go...

1. I remember holding my nephew for the first time and being filled with joy and love. I never could have imagined he would turn into this cool little thrill seeker - crawling, standing, and desperately trying to take his first steps.

2. Cold rain is showering down in New Jersey

3. Queensland is a place I most want to visit.

4. NCIS will mostly likely be on my television this week.

5. I was inspired by the beautiful decor and cupcakes at Molly's Cupcake's in the West Village. I loved the Kahlua, Cake Batter, and Cookie Monster cupcakes. This place has definitely went to the top of my favorite cupcake bakeries list!

6. My iPad, Fiona (yes I name them), is the perfect traveling companion!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my sister, brother in-law, nephew, and parents; tomorrow my plans include spending time with my baby K's (Kayla, Kyle, and Kai); and Sunday, I want to enjoy the blessing of my sweet nephew, Kai.

P.S. I've been wanting to do this for a while. Unfortunately the Friday Fill-ins blog appears to have stopped. However, I did find a list on the wonderful Roben-Marie Smith's blog. I have decided to take her lead. I hope you are having a great day and staying dry, warm, and safe. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info