Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Product Love: Stamp Your Story

Pardon my nostalgia - but today's product love brings me back to the very humble beginnings of this little blog of mine. One of my very first product love posts was devoted to Hero Arts. I've loved their company for quite some time. As my stash has grown and the number of super cool manufacturers has gone along with it - I sometimes need a little push to remember where it all started. I'm so glad I got that chance recently...which brings me to this week's post.

Last week, I came upon the new Hero Arts Daubers and almost lost my mind. How in the world did I not know about this product? And then I saw this card. And a few days later watched this video and knew it was time to make a visit to one of my favorite stamp manufacturer's site. I was greeted by this lovely image (please click image for source).

I want you to take a moment to look at that tag. It is exactly the kind of breezy, painterly effect I long for on my pages and cards. I had no idea Hero Arts had a new set of products or that they were this effing cool.

So I found my two must-haves for now and am trying to figure out a way to finagle these two products and this class into my budget. Another MUST-HAVE in my book. After a few attempts to get a decent picture of these stamps - I have thrown in the towel entirely and am giving the links instead. The two stamp sets I am loving right now are Not Perfect and Brush Strokes. The cling set is definitely my favorite. There is an entire category on the Hero Arts blog devoted to this new product line here. I plan on taking a closer look today. I'm so stoked. I hope everyone is having a great Monday. Until then...

P.S. For those of you thinking about Ali's class (mentioned above) - there is a really great preview on the Big Picture Classes site which personally turned a maybe into a HECK, YEAH for me. I would definitely take a look if you're even thinking about taking the course.

One more thing...I'm not affiliated with these companies or people in any way (I wish!), I just love great content and products and none of these companies/people disappoint. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info