Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

NSD '13: Use American Crafts Papers

Supplies: Pattered Paper: American Crafts, Elle's Studio; Chipboard: Heidi Swap; Stickers: American Crafts, Basic Grey; My Mind's Eye; Ink: Heidi Swapp, October Afternoon; Other: Sequins
I'm absolutely in love with both of these papers from American Crafts and Elle's Studio.  I'm in love with this little baby too.  This was actually the first layout today and it gave me a lot of steam.  I think I wouldn't have been so productive if the mixed-media layout would have been first.  I really loved the finished product.  I could go on and on - I don't know if it's the layout or the boy - either way- I'm happy.

BTW: Another layout for a Shimelle challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info