Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

NSD '13: Lucky Number Seven!


This layout is big.  It's overworked.  It's a little crooked.   It's something!  It's the final layout in a long day of crafting ending in my seventh layout!  I met my goal - even if it wasn't a layout a day!  It also marks a pretty big milestone for this little guy.  He's cutting teeth like a champ - FIVE AT ONE TIME - and still smiling.  Love him so much.

The end of my NSD '13 celebrations is marked with this challenge by Shimelle.  I've had a great week and I can feel my bones starting to say 'what the hell is this girl thinking?'  It's about that time.  I hope everyone has a great Sunday.  Happy Mother's Day to all of you momma's out there.  Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info