Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

NSD '13: Sew and Mist

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, American Crafts; Stickers: American Crafts; Embellishments: Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, American Crafts, Wilton, Crate Paper; Template: American Crafts; Pen: Sharpie; Mist: Studio Calico, Ranger, October Afternoon; Other: Cardstock
My first NSD layout for this week.  This layout has been sitting on my table for a week in different stages of completion.  I finished it today and am pretty happy with the results.  I'm still having a problem with journaling on my nephew's pages.  I have the words - I've said them in my head a thousand times - and I still can't find the place to write.  I have a couple of options - I could add a 6X6 page protector on the side to write the words or attach the journaling to the back of each layout.  Not sure what to do - still trying to navigate this new crafty mindset/style.

BTW: This layout is for American Craft's mist and sew challenge.  I really liked how the flower came out although it's a little high.  It could have been lowered about an inch.  It's done now - I like the layout.  And I guess technically the title could move up but that's just a huge pain in the ass.  So...deep breath...it is okay.  So that's it for now.  I hope this Sunday has been a good one.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info