Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Confessions

Where to start? Well...first things first - my cat is not 12. She is eleven. I'm in my mid-thirties and I can't remember my cat's effing age. Yes, it's the end of the school year. Yes, I'm a hot mess on my best days - and I embrace that happily. Yes, I love her crazy ass with all my heart. Still, I didn't remember her age. I'm considering keeping the title as is and doing a facing page on me at 36 and how I can't count well enough to know my cat's effing age. Quite dumb, I am.

On another note, this page is based on this sketch from Studio Calico. I love their sketches and I've just joined their kit club (another confession). I was a member at Cocoa Daisy for six months and wanted to give another kit club a try. I really liked Cocoa Daisy - I just couldn't make a final choice until I tried Studio Calico. Eventually I'll figure out what club is best for me but for now I'm liking the shopping around phase. So that's it for now. I hope everyone has had a great Sunday! Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info