Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Five for Friday: Patterns

I'm hoping to make this a quick post. I wanted to share five patterns that are rocking my world right now. So without further ado....




1. Book Text...This paper is called Wild Hearts from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm line. I love all things book related. Love the book text so much.


2. Ombré...defined as graduated color, this is an amazing effect. It's absolutely beautiful. I prefer it in teals and blues - but this pink from the Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm line is gorgeous.


3. Watercolor effects...Paper is from Amy Tangerine's  Yes, Please line. I love this particular pattern. It takes out the guess work of trying to do anything remotely painterly myself and quite frankly, failing miserably.


4. Bokeh...I love this effect in photos. I think I might love it even more on paper. Luckily this trend seems to be really gaining momentum in the crafting world. So excited. BTW: this paper is from Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper.


5. Ikat...this pattern is most often seen in fabric but it translates really well to paper. I love the colors on this paper and the blurred coloring. It's beautiful. It's from the On Trend line from Crate Paper.

A couple of short things before I head out...please click the picture to be taken to the original source of all the photos. If you're interested in seeing more of these patterns, I highly recommend checking out Pinterest.  I hope everyone's had a great Friday. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info