Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Product Love

Source Image
I'm in love with Pan Pastels.  I find them to be fabulous in every way.  Despite having already talked about them on this little blog of mine, I thought they deserved a proper Product Love post.  I currently have 13 of these little lovelies.  I don't have all of the cool tools to go along with it - sponges, artist tray, etc.  I'm desperate to have each and every color and accessory.  For me, the amazing part of this product is it's perfect mixture of control and flow.  There are times when I cannot control where the color goes.  And during those times, I want to scream to the heavens.  But then...there are times when things go really well...

Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Echo Park, Jilly Bean Soup; Stamps: Memory Box, Hero Arts; Button: My Mind's Eye; Other: Dictionary Paper & Black Cardstock
Both of these cards use pan-pastels as the main colorant.  I added some good old-fashioned hairspray as a fixative and got on about my business.  I absolutely love the effect.  This is a perfect example how blending and flow can turn out wonderful and that's a powerful message for a crafty, control-freak like me.  Pardon my lens cap in the photo - sheesh I'm not great with a camera.  These two cards are going to two of my amazing co-workers as thank you cards for all they've done for me in the last few days.  I hope they really like them.  So that's it for today's product love.  If you have any interest in this product - please give it a try.  It's well worth the effort.  I hope everyone has a rocking Monday!  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info