Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Confessions

Source Image
Welcome again to a new feature on the blog.  I'm going to try and post a confession at least twice a month.  Don't expect anything too juicy - my life is way too dull for juicy.  Think of these posts as crafty confessions peppered with slightly zany admissions.  Confused yet?  So am I - just a little.  So on to today's confession.

I CAN'T SEE THE LIGHT!

Yes, this is slightly vague but I'll try to make it as clear as possible.  When I refer to "the light" - I am talking about the light in reference to shading and coloring stamped images.  I try to do it with consistency and confidence.  However, I look at blog posts and other people's work with the most confused look on my face.  Frankly, I have no idea what the eff I'm doing.  Over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to do my very best to collect an illuminating amount of resources and ideas (pun intended).  I'll do my absolute best to share my findings and images here - starting with two great resources.
So that's it for now folks!  I hope everyone is having a beautiful and blessed Easter Sunday.  For those of you that do not celebrate Easter, I pray that your day be beautiful and blessed as well.  I'm hoping to fill this day with crafting and a little cleaning.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info