Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Reading Love

It's goes pretty much without saying that when I find flow within one area of my creative life, the rest of my creative pursuits go to pot.  So while I'm crafting on a regular basis, which right now includes small blocks of creativity combined with long blocks of layout making - I'm still not reading nearly as much as I'd like.  If I really want both reading and crafting to be big parts of my life I believe I have a few choices - I could really commit myself to both by turning off the television.  I could commit to drinking more coffee in the afternoon, thereby preventing my after work crash.  Or...I could just accept that everything in life is cyclical and this is my experience right now.  Still trying to decide on that front...

Nevertheless - I'm reading little by little or sometimes a lot as the case might be.  I finally settled into this book Saturday afternoon.

Source Image
I read a little over two hundred pages and then skipped to the epilogue.  I know, I'm a bad girl.  I'm still going to finish it - but I find myself longing for the books I read in 2012.  I loved so many of them.  Many of them have made it into my top ten list.  While this book is entertaining - it's not quite the reading experience I was hoping for - I think the second book will be better.  I would love to know what's going on in the male lead's mind.  It will be released on April 2, 2013.  I'm looking forward to reading it at some point.  I'm also juggling a few non-fiction reads - none of which are necessary to mention by name quite yet...

So that's it for now.  Hope this Tuesday finds you reading something really special that makes you feel immeasurably happy.  I plan to talk a little more about my new scrapbooking process in the upcoming week and possibly finish Beautiful Disaster.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info