Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Nourish ~ Forgiveness

Source Image
It's been one of those weeks when I'm wondering when the eff the referee is going to ring the bell and the fight will be over.  I'm tired of being relentlessly hit in the junk.  And then I remember...there are many things to be thankful for and sometimes letting go is the only way to move forward.  Sometimes...

~winning is just showing up~

I heard Brene' Brown say this on a podcast yesterday and I felt a little spot open in my soul...It's so true.  Sometimes - winning is just showing up.  There are so many little nuggets I wanted to share from my listenings this week - but it's time to head out.  It's time to show up.  I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info