Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Mixed Media Mania


I've wanted to make the jump to mixed-media - art journaling, collage, etc. - for quite some time.  Unfortunately, I've been gripped by the fear of failure, inadequacy, and my complete inability to draw an even satisfactory stick person.  Despite these fears - I have been unable to shake this drive to create something with paint, stencils, and all kinds of other lovely products.  So - I took a big leap and signed up for Christy Tomlinson's She Art Workshop.  She has a great deal going on right now.  She's starting a new She Art Workshop and is offering both 1 & 2 for $70.  I've been on the first site for a few weeks and I need to get my rear in gear.  So I thought I'd start my new posts with a list of my favorite mixed media blogs and series.

Fun Mixed Media Finds

Well - it's getting late.  I would normally be sleeping right now.  However - I think I'm going to lose myself in a book or good television show for a bit.  I hope everyone has had a nice Monday.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info