Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day Ten: Looking Forward

Today was a somewhat eventful day - but good overall.  I'm trying a new thing now.  I'm not starting the day with any expectations.  I start the days with no strings attached - with no preconceived notions of good or bad.  I try and remember to take things as they come and then give it my best shot.  It got me through these last two days.  I hope it continues.  So...there's a lot of things I'm looking forward to at this moment (no expectations).  I'm looking forward to... 

*CKC tomorrow
*My good friend visiting for the first craft weekend of 2010
*Opening my box of Stamping Bella goodies!
*Starting my crafty swaps
*Getting to spend time with friends
*Seeing two of my favorite boys.  Are they not two of the sweetest boys you've ever seen?  Can't wait to see them in June!


It seems like it's been too long since I've looked forward to anything!  So happy with this feeling!  Due to the upcoming festivities - I will not be posting until Sunday (sorry).  However, I have a few layouts to share from earlier in the year (January).  I've been thinking I haven't been scrapbooking but I've done eight pages since the first of the year.  It's funny how the brain works or I should say doesn't work.  I hope everyone has a nice weekend.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info