Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 8 & 9: Can I get a refund for Tuesday?

Okay.  So I'm not even going to speak of Tuesday - otherwise known as the day that shall not be named - except to say that I did get a chance to write in my journal and believe me it's counting for creativity!  I've decided to start today with no expectations, no strings attached.  I'm hoping that will make things better because I really need a break over here.  Believe it or not - I still have some creative things to share.  I did my my 33 at 33 layout.  This is my first layout of this kind and I'm pretty happy about it!  It's word heavy and I'm not thrilled with the finished product - but that's okay.  I'm happy I documented the things I wanted to do in this birthday year.

You might notice that I use this picture of myself a lot.  It's my favorite self-portrait and I like playing with it on Photoshop and befunky.com.  The bird cage and bird are from Tim Holtz's new Alterations line.  It's a die cut.  The paper is from Dear Lizzy at American Crafts.  It's unbalanced and sort of a mess when it comes to the embellishments but I need to concentrate on the fact that a girl does the best she can.  So that's it for now.  Hope everyone has a nice Wednesday.  Until then...

P.S. Three more days and CKC!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back up and running!!! LOOVVEEE the self-portrait idea!!--- Monica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info