Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day Five - It's All About Sam


So I've had big plans for my upcoming posts - but they were blown out of the water today by my new guy - Sam Worthington.  I don't think he's a household name yet - though he should be.  In the last year, he's been in Terminator Salvation, Avatar, and Clash of Titans - which I saw today.  I was introduced to the Aussie actor when I saw Avatar and have been a little smitten since.  It's a little embarrassing to do a post like this - but it's true.  I think he's quite yummy.  I had a hard time choosing Sam pictures to put on the blog - so there's quite a few.  BTW: before you go bashing my new love - I know he isn't someone I'd necessarily take a second look at on the street but that would be my loss.  Love him.





Today: I did a little shopping.  I got a hero arts stamp which I've been wanting for a while.  You can check it out here.  I also ordered an album and extra pages from 7 gypsies for my upcoming circle journal.  Yes, I got in!  I'm so excited.  I bought a tray I had seen in a magazine I'll be talking about in the next few days.  The tray is the perfect size for ATC's.  Can't wait to make it into a decorative element in my home.  Also went to see Clash and had some yummy cinnabon bites.  Good day all around.  I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing Saturday.  And just for good measure, I'm leaving you with another amazing pic of my boy.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info