Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

One Rant and an Announcement

I want to start by saying I love this place.  I've loved it since the moment I started it - but I'm just not carving out the necessary time to make this space the place I wish it could be.  Consequently - I will be closing the blog at the end of this month.  I plan to be active on at least one scrapbooking/mixed-media site and will leave a link as soon as I have determined which site to use.  I will also be active on Goodreads so feel free to send me a friend request.  In addition, I'm sure I will be posting to Pinterest with my usual amount of dedication.  I appreciate all the readers I've had in the past few years and wish you the very best.  Until then..

One last rant: I looked up a condition on my online health chart today and the first link on google was a veterinarian site.  WTF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info