Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

10 on the 10th - Most Used Crafting Supplies

I'm a little scared to utter the words out loud - but I think my mojo might be back!  I've scrapped four pages in the last week and am feeling really good about it.  I thought I'd take this opportunity to list the 10 products I've used most on the last four pages and really loved.  I also will give a little bit of information on how it's changed the way I'm doing things.  So drumroll please Ms. Tonks...

 1.  Dylusions Ink Spray by Ranger ~ I currently have the four color swatches below (colors from left to right: Vibrant Turquoise, London Blue, Lemon Zest, and Fresh Lime).

Original Source (image & swatches)


2.  Dylusions Stencils

Original Source
3.  Color Magic by Heidi Swapp

Original Source

4.  Distress Inks by Ranger - I'm really loving Perfect Peacock right now.

Original Source
5.  American Crafts Thickers - Heyday Mistable from Studio Calico

Original Source
6.  October Afternoon ~ Loving layering these with a brad.

Original Source
7. Decorative Brads ~ Pick your favorite company.  Right now I'm really loving My Mind's Eye.

Original Source
8. American Crafts Adhesive

Original Source
9. Distress Markers by Ranger

Original Source
10. Instagram Photos - printed at Persnickety Prints

Original Source
I should also add I've been using sketches, design principles, and patterned paper by the masses.  I'm on Pinterest constantly.  I've organized my boards to be more meaningful and inspiring for me.  These 10 products have opened the door to a subdued form of mixed media scrapbooking and I couldn't be happier.  I went for the 3X3 option for my photos so there's much more space to tell the story.  In addition, because I'm using wet media - I walk away from my layouts for drying time which has really given me permission to let a layout sit and percolate for a few hours or days depending on the situation.  I'm really loving this new approach (if you want to call it that).

Today: I'm getting out of the house, getting coffee, and reading up on play therapy.  Good times all around.  I don't have any immediate plans to craft but who knows.  I'm really trying to enjoy these last few days of summer.  I hope everyone has a great Friday.  Until then...

3 comments:

  1. Great list of items, I'm loving Colour Magic paper right now too, and I always like My Mind's Eye Decorative brads! I'm now following you on Pinterest too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just got the distress markers and am enjoying playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx so much for reading my post ladies. I look forward to doing a lot more playing with my color magic paper and distress markers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info