Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Project 33 - Day One

It's the first day of Project 33 - otherwise known as my 33rd birthday - and I'm not sure what to do.  I started  an art journal page - but it isn't shaping up the way I had envisioned.  Beginning a new thing never does.  Which leads me to the question - is trying art journaling the best thing to do when I'm working on a daily project.  I personally think the answer is no - so today is going to be a pretty low-key day.

So there's been a major change.  Project 33 is no longer a project a day challenge (I wrote the first paragraph in the morning).  I started to feel overwhelmed on the first day and that's just not okay with me.  So - Project 33 is now larger in scope.  I want to focus on a few things; techniques; creativity; writing; balance; and simplicity.  The more I get to make projects the better - but I'm not going to make it a daily requirement.  It's just not the right thing for me now.  I do have some project plans in the works - so there will definitely be new stuff on the blog and in the flickr gallery.  BTW: I think my uploading limit is full for this month.  I might change to 2Peas or SIS because they don't seem to have uploading limits - we'll see.  So that's all for now folks.

Oh - one more thing.  I had a really lovely birthday with friends.  We had sushi and cupcakes which is a surprisingly good combination.  However, I would think cupcakes and anything was a good combination.  My friends and I had a lot of laughs.  Tonks was even on her best behavior.  It was such a nice day.  I hope a good time was had by all.  So that's really it for now.  I hope everyone had a lovely day.  Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info