Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Product Love

Just in case you're wondering - Product Love is the new name for Monday Madness.  The big change is that my product parades are no longer relegated to Monday.  No more rules.  I've been doing a lot of coveting since the CHA Winter 2010 products have started to come out.  I had a hard time choosing what to put on the blog today.  I have a lot of picks from Stamping Bella.  Unfortunately - I can't put the pictures on my blog.  So - I will probably link to my faves at some point this week.  After a little anxiety - I have decided to go with Crate Paper.  They have the most amazing new paper lines.  I'm not usually a big fan of Crate Paper but they really did something special this year.  So without further ado - here's a sneak peek at the lines.  Click here to get a full picture of each line.  Trust me - it's worth it.




Aren't they yummy.  I love each line so much.  The Paper Doll Collection has a variety of multicultural dolls - something I just love.  It's hard to find diversity in scrapbook paper and stamp images.  I'm always ecstatic to find any images.  Take a look here to see cool samples using these three lines.  So very cool.  I can't wait until CKC.  I'm hoping to get my hands on these three lines for me and my sister.

Today:  I plan on going to the local big target.  I'm also going to prepare my calendar for Project 33.  I was inspired by the calendars I found here.  I plan on writing down the project for each day.  I'm trying to decide if I'm going to paint.  My plan is to start doing an art journal during this project.  I bought this watercolor journal yesterday to prepare.  I plan on looking at my art journal books to prepare.  To be honest, painting/art journaling scares the begeezus out of me.  I'm still going to give it a try.  Well that's it for now.  I'm getting a little word heavy.  I hope today is a great day for you!  Until then...here's to simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info