Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Changes

Just one more thing!  I've made some changes to the links on the blog.  First, I've added a lot of new links.  I've also brought back old favorites.  Next, I've added a few new headings.  Mixed Madness has links to blogs that have a mix of paper crafts and mixed-media.  Where It's At has links to my favorite manufacturers' blogs.  Finally, there might be some additional changes in the upcoming weeks.  I'm seriously considering deleting the cycle of creativity and favorite quotes heading.  I think those items were more for me in the beginning.  I don't feel like there necessary right now.  Scratch that - the Felix quote and cycle of creativity are going away right now.  The cool thing about blogs is they can always come back.  Well that's it for now.  Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info