Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Something is Working Against Me

I have had a real bang up day - no week.  I had big plans to show pictures of my three mini-books completed in January.  Unfortunately, my camera battery is dead.  Then I planned on posting one of my favorite quotes - but the html was all wrong on my post.  For the record, I have no idea how to fix html.  So I leave you with this small post without a picture (evidently that was causing problems too) - just to say that I'm thinking about you.  I'm still remembering to blog and document this crazy life.  I know things will get better - they have too.  It's sheer luck.  But here's hoping to those great moments when luck has nothing to do with it.  Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info