Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge

I have a card to share today for the weekend sketch challenge on Beate John's blog.  She is another blogger with a mass of tutorials on her blog.  They're all technique driven.  In fact, I used a tutorial from her blog to make this joy fold card.  I highly recommend popping on over to her blog and trying a tutorial.  So without further ado...here is my card:

 So I really want to emphasize that everything about this card is out of my comfort zone.  I used my cat inchies from Inkadinkado.  I used patterned paper with bold, primary colors - not my style at all.  I absolutely love the ribbon.  Not sure how I feel about the finished product - but it's good to try new things.  That's all for now.  Have a great Thursday!  Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info