Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Memory Box Love

Today is going to be another quick post.  I'm not feeling well and debating whether I will be going to trivia tonight.  It's to support a good cause and I would like to go - but am not sure how it will impact my recovery.  I also have a ticket to New Moon tomorrow and I'm going there come hell or high water - so I feel like I should be the same with trivia.  I'm super good at blowing these things up in mind and giving myself a guilt trip.  Today is going to be a long day of should I or shouldn't I.

On the crafting front - I have one card to share with you today.  The stamp is from Memory Box and is definitely in my top 3 favorite nature stamps.  This card represents one of those times I've just went with it despite "mistakes."  Coloring the tree didn't go how I expected.  So in a moment of hope, I continued to color and just accepted not everything is perfect.  I like the end result.

In other news, I received the Tree Trimming Trio set from Papertrey Ink in a sweet little package from my Mom.  I'm making Christmas cards for her this year - and the stamps were part of our rockin' deal.  Gotta love that.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  If you're not feeling well - my heart goes out to you.  I hope you like the card.  Until then...Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info