Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Day...New Challenge

As promised, I am posting another challenge card today.  To be perfectly honest, it makes me so happy that I have a big project going right now.  It gives me the opportunity to do a lot of creative work: plus it helps me have plenty of material for the blog.  Gotta love that.  So this post is going to be quick and dirty.  I made this card using the Friday Sketchers challenge.  It's really not my color pallet at all - but I went for it willfully!  For the stamped image I distressed the paper then stamped the bird bath image.  I then embossed it.  While embossing a curious accident happened.  The distress ink was was still wet so the powder adhered to the entire paper.  I decided to go with it instead of doing my normal freaking out.  I think it was a happy accident in the end because I do like the look.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!  Until then...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info