Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Reluctant

I'm trying to keep my commitment to this blog and post a few items I did over the weekend.  I have to say it's been pretty hard to get my butt in the chair and post.  To be honest, it's been pretty hard to do anything lately.  When I made my blog public - I had to remove items.  Part of what I removed was my musings on my daily life - and that has started to feel wrong.  There will still be a few parts of my life that will be separate - but not everything - not anymore.  Things here have been like a roller coaster ride.   I had something amazing happen - a big step forward in my career.  But...it seems the everyday things have been getting me down.  I'm going to try and turn that around this week.

It was super nice to focus on something different this weekend.  I have quite a few cards to make for Christmas.  I'm making 45 cards for personal gifts.  I'm making 25 other cards for a family member.  My first order for cards.  It's a little daunting right now - but I'm having fun.  Here's what I was able to knock out today.  The first card is for The Pink Elephant Challenge.

 The Pink Elephant Challenge #39












That's all for now - I hope everyone has a nice weekend.  Until then...Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. A great collection of cards - all very different but all stunning.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness...Your cards are Amazing!! Beautiful Wonderful colors!!! They all made me smile!! So happy you shared with us at The Pink Elephant!!!

    Hugs - LORI

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info