Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Confessions

Please draw your attention to the post below. Please look closely at the picture. Notice the distress markers located right next to the 2 liter of Sprite Zero and then guess what I found in the refrigerator eight hours after clearing the table. Yes, my distress markers. I can't even begin to wrap my head around how this might have happened. I'm not sure how I didn't notice the big bottle of soda on the table when I walked by multiple times. I don't know how I didn't notice the difference in weight when I was walked the markers into the kitchen. I just know that I was in complete shock when I found my distress markers on the top shelf of my fridge. And then I was pissed, why? Not because my full set of 24 distress markers were in the fridge, but because my soda was warm. So I shook it off with a whatcha gonna do attitude and drank some warm soda. Hoy vey. Life is weird sometimes. Gotta love it. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Until then...

BTW: I'll keep you posted on whether the distress markers are effected by their time in the cooler. I did check to make sure one of the markers still worked. Lord, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info