|My Sunday "Bundle" of Meds|
- I hate mail order pharmacies.
- I hate being forced to change providers. I don't care how many carefully worded, kind letters I receive in the mail. If i wanted mail order I would have switched already. So eff off.
- I hate how hard it is to get everything changed over to my particular mail order pharmacy.
- If forced to change, I will start a protest which will really only hurt myself since I will be the one without medications.
- I want to be able to do what the hell I want to do when I want to do it. I need my meds now and I want to be able to call my local pharmacy and pick them up. I don't care how easy anyone says it is going to be - it's not that damn easy.
- Let's face it - if it's going to go wrong - it's most likely going to go wrong with yours truly so please let me keep on doing my thing and move the eff on.
- Living with a chronic illness is hard enough. I'm on a lot of meds and I don't want to play phone tag with any company when there use to be an easier, faster way.
- The only thing I want mail order is magazine subscriptions and books and even those are slowly going digital thanks to my friend Phoebe - my first generation iPad. I'd rather try a mail order husband than pharmacy. Yes, I said it.
And when none of that works and my friends, family, and doctors have heard my consistent bitching for almost a year and reminded me I've the one with higher blood pressure, pain, etc not the mail order pharmacy, I'll get on it for about two days and hope for the best. Don't be surprised if I'm pissed again in about 72 hours. Mama needs her meds. Hope everyone is having a happy Friday. Until then...